Google
 
Web www.scientific-child-prodigy.blogspot.com

The boy who knew too much: a child prodigy

This is the true story of scientific child prodigy, and former baby genius, Ainan Celeste Cawley, written by his father. It is the true story, too, of his gifted brothers and of all the Cawley family. I write also of child prodigy and genius in general: what it is, and how it is so often neglected in the modern world. As a society, we so often fail those we should most hope to see succeed: our gifted children and the gifted adults they become. Site Copyright: Valentine Cawley, 2006 +

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Casting Call: U.S. $20,000 for gifted families.

This is serious. I have been contacted by a TV producer who wants to cast gifted families in a TV show. They will pay each family featured $20,000 in U.S Dollars. It would be a great opportunity to open doors for any gifted child. You must live in the U.S to participate, however.

They are looking for any child who is extraordinary in some way. They will feature the family, as I understand it, as well as the child.

If you are interested in appearing on TV, please contact me, stating Casting Call in the subject head at tjvcawley2@yahoo.com and copy your mail to the.cawleys@gmail.com I ask you to do this because sometimes my email account suffers inexplicable deletions. If you do not hear from me, please write again: your mail may have got lost - but mention that it is the second time. Thanks.

I will pass you on to the producer and they will make arrangements with you. Please include details of the child or children who is extraordinary and why. Some details of your family would be good too - as well as which city you reside in. There is no need for an address if you are uncomfortable with that. You can discuss that with the TV producer. I just want to be able to present them with all the necessary information for them to be able to contact you quickly and get things underway. Remember to include a phone number - and the ages of the children would be a good idea I suppose. I leave it up to you what information you think would impress the producers. Please be truthful about yourselves or your family - because everything will come under press scrutiny in the end. I am excited that giftedness is going to receive this attention. It is a great opportunity, for you as families, for your children and for gifted children everywhere. Please write as soon as you can. Thanks. I look forward to helping you all soon.

Kind regards

(If you would like to read about my scientific child prodigy son, Ainan Celeste Cawley, six and his gifted brothers, please go to: http://scientific-child-prodigy.blogspot.com/2006/10/scientific-child-prodigy-guide.html I also write of child genius, adult genius, prodigy, savant and gifted children in general.)

Labels: , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by Valentine Cawley @ 12:50 AM 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if they are still looking? Ill pass it on...

- Kathy

8:24 PM  
Blogger Valentine Cawley said...

I haven't been told that they are not looking anymore so feel free to pass the message on. Thanks.

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well its been passed on. Dont know if youll get any bites, but I passed it along.

- Kathy

11:25 PM  
Blogger Valentine Cawley said...

Thanks. It is a help.

Best wishes to you, Kathy.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape