Google
 
Web www.scientific-child-prodigy.blogspot.com

The boy who knew too much: a child prodigy

This is the true story of scientific child prodigy, and former baby genius, Ainan Celeste Cawley, written by his father. It is the true story, too, of his gifted brothers and of all the Cawley family. I write also of child prodigy and genius in general: what it is, and how it is so often neglected in the modern world. As a society, we so often fail those we should most hope to see succeed: our gifted children and the gifted adults they become. Site Copyright: Valentine Cawley, 2006 +

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Blogger - unable to post

I would like to apologize to my regular readers for the longer than usual gap between postings: I have been unable to post to Blogger from my home computer. I don't know if this problem will persist, there, but I am able to post from someone else's (so perhaps it will be alright when I return home).

I am a regular blogger. I write every day. If there is ever a delay in posting it is because I CANNOT post, not because I don't want to. Therefore, your patience, in returning to check later, will eventually be rewarded by a resumption of posting.

Thanks for your patience.

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by Valentine Cawley @ 1:27 PM 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you're back!

3:29 AM  
Blogger Valentine Cawley said...

Thanks for your kind thought.

I am glad you are back, too!

Kind regards

7:08 AM  
Blogger Valentine Cawley said...

By the way, I still can't post from home - and I have no idea why. However, I have discovered that I can do so from other computers - so it is some incompatibility of my own system, and not a general problem. Therefore I shall post from work (in my breaks, of course, Mr. Employer!). If I could post from home, I would post now...oh well.

Isn't it odd that I can comment on my home computer, but not post? Welcome to the peculiar world of computers...

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape